Academia Raetica (www.academiaraetica.ch) is recruiting a
Project Manager in Science Management (50-70%)
for its Graduate School Graubünden (www.graduateschool.ch) at its Davos office as of December 1, 2019 or by appointment.
You will take on the following tasks in our team of four:
- Develop events, cooperations, platforms and processes for scientific exchange as well as further services for scientists in Graubünden
- Organize courses and seminars in cooperation with universities
- Create fundraising opportunities to finance new and existing activities
- Participate in science communication and general office tasks
- Master’s degree; practical and conceptual experience in the area of responsibility
- Personality: self-oriented, solution-oriented, communicative, team player, flexible
- Fluent in German/English, excellent editorial skills
For further information, please contact the managing director Duri Bezzola, phone 081 410 60 81. You can request the job description under email@example.com. Please submit your application including a photo to the same e-mail address by July 10, 2019.
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS NOW EXPIRED.